THREE WAYS TO EXPERIENCE CHURCH THIS SUMMER
IN PERSON – Sundays at 10 AM – Click here for directions
HOUSE TO HOUSE – Various times and locations – Click here for more information
An update on in-person services and safety measures from Pastor Brian Hofmeister
After no small amount of prayer, reading through tons of news and articles, and consulting our city’s leaders, our Elders at Lakepoint would like to present to you three ways to worship with Lakepoint May 31st and beyond.
- Church at Home will continue online all Summer. If that’s where your comfort level is at, know that you will miss out on nothing by continuing to worship with us online!
- Church House to House with Your Missional Community would be awesome. You don’t need a big gathering to make it a big deal. So whether it’s on the patio or in a living room; on Sunday morning or the middle of the week, you could start to gather according to your comfort level as a Missional Community.
- Church Onsite will slowly come back starting May 31st.
Onsite Worship Services Starting Slowly May 31st
Please read our Health and Safety Measures before attending.
- Initially, we will limit attendance to 20% of our occupancy permit.
- No need for advanced seating registration.
- When the Auditorium seating capacity is reached, the Commons will become an overflow room.
- Another onsite worship space open at those times is the Big Lake Room, always open for families with crying or restless children, with the streamed worship service.
- What happens onsite will be what our online users experience on their screen. Some significant service elements may still be pre-recorded from time to time, and shared on the screen for onsite users.
- Dismissal will take place by releasing half of the attendees at a time.
- Service times and seating capacity will be adjusted regularly as new information unfolds.
No Communion, Coffee team, or Kids’ classrooms initially. We will announce the return of those things at a later date.
For the Kids:
- All kids attend the worship service with their parents.
- Coloring books are made available.
- At the conclusion of the worship service, a Dock Kids Encore Lesson from the platform will take place for you to experience and enjoy as a family; 10-15 minutes geared for kids 5th grade and under.
- If your child is restless or has trouble quietly participating in a worship service, no problem! We encourage you to make Big Lake Room your worship space. Tables seating and a service feed are waiting for you.
Collision Students (6th-12th Grades) will resume social-distanced summer events.