- This event has passed.
Dwell – Girl’s Youth Conference
April 24 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
“A heart at peace gives life to the body” – Proverвѕ 14:30
Our modern culture has us on auto-pilot. We are consistently scrolling, comparing, hustling, and doing.
Girls! (7th-12th grade) – there is so much more for you in this life! We are so excited to host a day just for you & your friends to unplug & grow unfiltered.
Here’s what can you expect from spending the day with us:
- Keynote Messages: Local women will share life lessons, modern challenges, and faithful encouragement.
- Topical Breakouts: Opportunities to glean & engage with mentors and peers
- Community: engage with neighboring communities through meals, prayer, celebration, and togetherness
- Rest: time given to reflect & dwell
- Fun: raffle auction, photo ops, interactive games & surprises
- Leadership: be empowered to lead in your own networks & communities
What do you need to bring? .. just yourself and the whole squad! We are so excited to spend the day with you!
*coffee bar, snack & lunch are provided *
- Embracing Confidence (claiming beauty in all things, including self)
- Doing it for the Likes (ppl pleasing vs your best yes)
- Vision Board creating
- Hi God, it’s me.. (why prayer)
- Girl, you’re fierce! (Boldness in faith, no matter your age)
- Buds, Boys & Boundaries (navigating relationships)